TourdeFarm - India's First Agritourism & Farmstay Portal

My photography hobby has developed & nurtured along with my hiking & trekking activity. I have trekked more than 68 forts so far in around beautiful Sahyadri. While travelling across Western Ghats & surrounding countryside, I was exposed to farming & agriculture activities due to my grandparents.


We have migrated to Pune city for job & education purpose, still our connect to rural haven't impacted. Once I decided to start my own business I was very clear about my choice & road-map. I wanted to create sustainable business model where inflow of economy come from urban India & rural stake holders get benefited. The thought to develop such business have developed and shaped up as TourdeFarm - India's first Agritourism & Farmstay Portal 


We are in the process to build B2B & B2C business model which involves tourism, cultural, logistic, commodity, real estate & education activity. In nutshell we aim to build Agritech business which do have multiple facet & income line. As of now I am not in position to reveal more details allow us another two year by Jan 2019, you will find  TourdeFarm - India's first Agritourism & Farmstay Portal  as a unique and innovative business in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive